EternoOvens.com from Dallas, Texas. EternoOvens.com collects some Users’ Personal Data.
Types of data collected
The Personal Data gathered by EternoOvens.com either independently or through third parties include: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; surname; e-mail; business name; profession; nation; state; field of business; website; telephone number.
Personal information may be voluntarily provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, automatically collected while using EternoOvens.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data required by EternoOvens.com are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, EternoOvens.com could be unable to provide the Service.
In case EternoOvens.com indicates some data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such information without this having any consequence on the availability or the operability of this Service. Users having doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User is responsible for third-party personal information obtained, published or shared through EternoOvens.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data.
Data processing is carried out by using IT and/or telematic tools with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the EternoOvens.com organization (managerial, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical services suppliers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) might also have access to the Data if appointed as Data Processor by the Data Controller. The updated list of Processors may always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User gave consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorised to treat Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as
- • the User doesn’t object (opt-out) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation concerning Data protection.
- • processing is necessary to execute a contract with the User and/or to execute pre-contractual measures.
- • processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject to.
- • processing is necessary to execute a task conducted for the public interest or to exercise the official authority assigned to the Controller.
- • processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
Anyway, it’s always possible to ask the Controller to clarify legal basis of each treatment and, in particular, to specify whether processing is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating office and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is based. To get more information about the processing place, the User can refer to the section on details on Personal Data processing.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of Data transfer outside the EU or to a public international law organisation or an organisation constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect Data. The User can verify if one of the above-mentioned transfers takes place by examining the section of this document about the details of Personal Data processing or request information from the Data Controller by getting in touch with him/her.
Data retention period
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- • Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of the contract between the User and the Data Controller will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- • Personal Data gathered for purposes related to Data Controller’s legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information about the Controller’s legitimate interest in the respective sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data for longer until such consent is withdrawn. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be forced to keep Personal Data for longer in accordance with a legal obligation or an authority order.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term, the right to access, cancel, amend and transfer Data can no longer be exerted.
Purposes for processing of collected Data
User Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide their Services as well as for the following purposes: Remarketing and behavioural targeting, Content comments, User Contact, Statistics, Interaction with social network and external platforms, User database and Contact Management and sending messages.
For further information on processing purposes and Personal Data relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- This service allows Users to make and publish their comments about the EternoOvens.com collects some Users’ Personal Data. contents. Depending on the settings fixed by the Owner, Users can leave anonymous comments. If the User’s e-mail is among the Personal Data, this could be used to send notifications about comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
- If a third-party operated commenting service is available, it may still collect web traffic data from the pages where the service is installed even though the User is not using this service.
- In-house content commenting service (EternoOvens.com)
- EternoOvens.com has its own content commenting system
- Personal Data collected: surname; e-mail; first name.
Managing contacts and sending messages
- These services allow you to manage a database of e-mail addresses, phone numbers or any other types of contacts to communicate with the User. They may also allow us to gather data about the date and time when the User reads messages or interacts with them as well as information about link clicks inserted in them.
- HubSpot Email (HubSpot, Inc.)
- HubSpot is an address management and e-mail messaging service provided by HubSpot Inc.
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
- Mailchimp is an address management and e-mail messaging service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of EternoOvens.com. The interaction and information obtained by EternoOvens.com are always subject to the User’s privacy setting for each social network. This service might still collect traffic data for the pages where it is installed, even though the User doesn’t actively use it. We recommend logging out of the respective services in order to make sure that processed data on EternoOvens.com collects some Users’ Personal Data. isn’t reconnected to the User’s profile.
- + 1 button and Google + social widgets (Google Inc.)
- The + 1 button and Google + social widgets are services allowing interaction with Google + social network provided by Google Inc.
- Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook Inc.)
- The like button and Facebook social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook Inc.
- Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter Inc.)
- The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Tweeter social network provided by Twitter Inc.
- LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
- The LinkedIn button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
- The services included in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and they are used to keep track of User’s behaviour.
- Display advertising extension for Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics on EternoOvens.com might use Google’s interest-based advertising, third-party audience data and information from the DoubleClick cookie to extend analytics with demographics, interest and advertising interaction data.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses collected Personal Data to track and examine the use of EternoOvens.com, to prepare reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services. Google might use Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- HubSpot Analytics (HubSpot, Inc.)
- HubSpot Analytics is an analytics service provided by HubSpot Inc.
Contacting the User
- Contact Form (EternoOvens.com)
- By filling in the contact form, the User authorizes EternoOvens.com to use these details to respond to requests for information, quotations or any other type of request indicated in the form header.
- Personal Data collected: surname, e-mail address, nation, first name, profession, business name, field of business, website, country.
- Mailing list or newsletter (EternoOvens.com)
- By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User’s e-mail address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which EternoOvens.com promotional or commercial information might be transmitted. The User’s e-mail address might be added to this list as a result of registering with EternoOvens.com or after making a purchase.
- Personal Data collected: surname; email address; first name.
User Database Management
- This type of services allows the Owner to build User profiles starting from an e-mail address, a name or any other information that the User provides to EternoOvens.com and to track User activities through content analytics too. Personal Data may also be matched with publicly available information about the User, such as social networks profiles, to build private profiles that the Owner may put on view and use to improve EternoOvens.com. Some of these services might also allow to send timed messages to the User, for instance e-mails based on specific actions performed on EternoOvens.com.
- HubSpot CRM (HubSpot, Inc.)
- HubSpot CRM is a User database management service provided by HubSpot Inc.
- HubSpot Lead Management (HubSpot, Inc.)
- HubSpot Lead Management is a User database management service provided by HubSpot Inc.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
This type of service allows EternoOvens.com and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of EternoOvens.com by the User. This activity is carried out by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, getting information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity. In addition to the opt-out clause offered by the following services, the User may pull out of third-party cookies service by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- Remarketing Google Ads (Google LLC)
Company adhering to the Privacy Shield.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics (Google LLC)
- Remarketing with Google Analytics is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Google LLC that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick cookie.
Company adhering to the Privacy Shield.
- Google Ad Manager Audience Extension (Google Inc.)
- Google Ad Manager Audience Extension is a remarketing and behavioural service provided by Google Inc. that tracks visitors to EternoOvens.com and allow selected advertising partners to show them personalized ads on the web.
Company adhering to the Privacy Shield.
The User may exercise some rights regarding the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User can oppose the processing of their Data if this is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are indicated in the dedicated section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to learn about Data processed by the Owner, about some aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and ask for correction. The User has the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to ask for them to be updated or rectified.
- restrict the processing of their Data. The User has the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any purpose other than storing them.
- have their Personal Data expunged or removed. The User has the right, under certain circumstances, to ask for the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data and have them transferred to another Owner. The User has the right to get their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have them transferred to another Controller without any hindrance. This clause is applicable when Data are processed by automated means and processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- make a complaint. The User has the right to bring a claim before their competent Data protection authority or to take legal action.
Details about the right to object to processing.
When Personal Data are processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing without giving any reason. To learn whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights.
To exercise User rights, Users can address a request to the Owner’s contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed to the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Additional information about data processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of EternoOvens.com or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner might be required to reveal Personal Data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, EternoOvens.com and any third-party Services might collect files that record interaction with this website or use Personal Data such as the IP address for this purpose.
Information not contained in this Policy
More details about the collection and processing of Personal Data might be requested from the Owner at any time by using contact information.
“Do not track”(DNT) requests handling
EternoOvens.com doesn’t support “Do not track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services honour DNT requests, please read their Privacy Policies.
We strongly recommend checking this page often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the bottom. Should the changes affect processing activities based on the User’s consent, the Owner shall get User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through EternoOvens.com (or third-party services employed by EternoOvens.com) which can include: the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the Users connecting to EternoOvens.com, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, failure, etc.), the country of origin, the User’s browser and operating system features, the various time details per visit (e.g. the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of the pages viewed and other parameters about the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual using EternoOvens.com who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with Data subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of Personal Data processing, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of EternoOvens.com. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of EternoOvens.com
Eterno Ovens (or this Application)
The means by which the Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The service provided by EternoOvens.com as described in the relative Terms (if available) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references to the European Union that are made in this document include all current EU and European Economic Area (EEA) Member States.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy notice has been prepared on provisions of multiple legislations, including arts. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
This privacy notice relates solely to EternoOvens.com, if not stated otherwise in this document.